Solang valley is one of the most famous tourists’ attractions in Manali that you must visit if you are planning a trip to Manali. The snow-capped mountains, adventure activities, paragliding, picturesque and skiing are all that fits good for a summer holiday. People come here to spend their honeymoon period and vacations with family. People of all ages can indulge in adventure sports and enjoy a lot on their trip.
The Enchantment of Solang Valley
There are many resorts and local hotels close to Solang valley where you can stay and enjoy your tour with enthusiasm. The valley located on the way to Rohtang when you leave Manali and is a perfect place to have an adventurous and memorable tour to cherish for a lifetime.
- The valley is filled with skiers and adventure enthusiasts in the snow-making mountains.
- When the snow starts melting, you’ll find people indulging in zorbing here.
- Indulge in taking a ball-ride at the sloppy valley of the region and you’ll see many people doing that in summers.
- Winters are the best time to visit the place as you can enjoy the chilly nights, snowfall and most of the adventure sports.
- Make sure you have your own camera to click selfies and pictures by posing amidst the beautiful scenes.